Pages

7/16/2017

Fuck, I'm in Groningen!


Chystala jsem se na tenhle post dost dlouho ale stejně hovno uvidíte :D Jestli přemýšlíte někam odjet studovat tak přijeďte za mnou do Holandska, a place to be. Pícháme si tu marihuanu a je nám dobře.

Doing my bachelors in psychology in Groningen, NL. God, I can't wait to sell drugs for living :)



Editing: Ligtroom 4



that kind of vintage market that costs more than your rent :-------)






wow i really improved in photography look at that




i love this street


find my faculty in this jungle

they had to pretend like they dont mind me





he bites apparently. can't see why :--------)



where is hitchcock when you need him


fracking protest


that time i had to buy myself a new lens

rainy days




dominos is overrated im telling you now

"how do girls do this?"


kingsland festival



that time i got the crystal






















prince garden


bis bald 

10 comments:

  1. ja nemám slov na tvoje fotky, nádhera fakt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, tak z těchdle (vždycky mi dělá problém to slovo napsat, ale jak se jinak napíše TĚCHTO, aniž by to neznělo tak děsně slušně a spisovně?) fotek nemůžu! <3
    do holandska bych přijela hned. napíchat si marihuanu (ahahahah)
    ta fotka tý kočky v keři a ty fotky v mlze a vlastně všechny fotky? to je PURE GOLD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many kittens!! I love you already <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful photos! I love this effect which you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love your photos, they're absolutely beautiful! Have fun in Groningen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!! Love the vibe :)
    'God, I can't wait to sell drugs for living :)' hahaha! Well, good luck with that ;P Have fun in Groningen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos! So many impressions :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. práve som sa zamilovala do tvojich fotografií!
    nádhera, úplna nádhera a super článok! :).

    KEJMY ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I would love living in this city too

    ReplyDelete